International Logistics Administrator French - English
In this job you play an important role in our international trading business, from purchasing goods from our suppliers to shipping them to our customers.
- After a thorough training and with the support of your team, you will autonomously coordinate orders of our clients and overseas affiliates, with focus on emerging markets in Africa.
- You follow up the trade and logistic process and communicate on a daily base with customers, suppliers, shipping companies, banks and other stakeholders internationally. You aim for a smooth delivery to our customers by your proactive and hands-on attitude.
- You are responsible for a fast and correct creation and monitoring of all documents, from contracts to invoices and transportation documents.
- You have a good dose of common sense and reason on a bachelor level. A degree in economics, trade, languages, … is a plus.
- Ideally you already gained experience in an administrative or logistics role, but young graduates who are eager to learn are also welcome.
- You are fluent in English and French. A good knowledge of Dutch or any other language such as Spanish, Russian, Mandarin or Arab is a plus.
- Knowledge of Incoterms, letter of credit and trade or transportation documents are a strong asset.
- You are service-oriented, work accurate and you are an excellent planner.
- You have a proactive and critical mindset and take initiative in order to identify problems.
During busy periods, you keep focused and you are flexible and collegial.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar NV, with headquarters in Antwerp, is an internationally known solid partner in Trading, Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain Management, mostly in (petro-) chemicals and steel. More than 2.000 motivated and skilled employees, cooperating in an open company structure, are the key to Manuchar’s success, as they guarantee every day our high standards for quality and service, and contribute to our further expansion.
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents