Automation Engineer Łódź
You will join our software automation team (PLC, SCADA) mainly occupied with:
- Programming of PLCs (Rockwell, Siemens and Schneider Electric)
- Visualisation and process management (HMI interface)
- Setting up the communication and the configuration of open networks or vendor-specific networks between PLCs, I/Os and PCs/Servers
- Configuration of I/Os
- Preparation of functional analyses, and FAT and SAT documents
- Preparation of GAMP documents
- Starting up applications on site, filling in and managing the different SAT and GAMP documents during commissioning
- Drawing up the As-Built documentation
You are jointly responsible for our current projects and report to the Project Manager. Your main responsibilities are:
- Preparing functional analyses
- Learning and applying the Contec Software Standard
- Preparing the programs and the visualisation
- Configuration of the different networks: field buses, Ethernet-IP
- Connection and data exchange of the PLC with the aforementioned systems.
- You have a Master’s degree in Engineering preferably in Electromechanics (option: Automation) or ICT or you are equivalent through experience.
- You have an analytical mind and you often come up with creative solutions
- You are communicative and function well in a team environment.
- A client-based approach is very important to you.
- In stress situations, you keep a cool head and seek out the best solution, while maintaining a good relationship with the client.
- You are able to structure your work independently and meet deadlines.
- You enjoy variety and challenges.
- You have no objection to travelling from time to time (e.g. for project commissioning)
- By preference, you have knowledge of the following technologies:
- Rockwell programming software (RSLogix and FTView)
- RSNetworx (DeviceNet, ControlNet, Ethernet-IP)
- Siemens programming software (Step7, Win CC Flex, WinCC, PCS7)
- Siemens networks (Profibus, ProfiNet)
- You start with a training period in Belgium from at least one month.
- An open and transparent organisational culture
- A horizontal organisational structure, with very short communication lines towards managers
- A high degree of flexibility, including flexible working hours and many possibilities with regard to holiday planning
- A high degree of employee involvement (for instance, the opportunity exists to participate financially in the company)
- A dynamic and continuously innovative working environment
- The possibility to continuously develop the depth and scope of your technical knowledge.
- Ample variety due to the project-based nature of the work
- The possibility to work in an international context