UI/UX Web Designer (m/f) [Lisbon]
CVWarehouse is hiring a UI/UX Web Designer (m/f)
CVWarehouse creates online world-class recruitment (web) applications. We are a young and thriving Belgium Company located in Antwerp. We have costumers all over the world. And we're recruiting for our offices in LISBON, PORTUGAL.
We are looking for a new UI/UX/Front-End to join our Product & Design team. It will be your job to improve current web applications that are directly used by our customers. We want you to integrate our roadmap of product and company growth.
This is what we would like you to know:
- Deep understanding of the current Internet Design Approaches and Trends;
- Strong concepts AND solutions on Clean, Sexy, UI Usability and Responsive Designs;
- A focused mind-set on the Client’s perspective and interests;
- Can do Corporate Stationery;
- Experience using CMS like Wordpress;
- Strong focus on Web Applications, WebSite & Mobile Application design;
- Know the underlying’s of Social Media and how to turn that into an advantage;
- Programming concepts and understanding of “web” programming languages (PHP, ASP.NET…) - You will be close to the Developers' Team;
- Very comfortable and flexible using the traditional “Designer’s Tool Box” (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.);
- Comfortable using productivity suits such as Microsoft Office;
- Good communication skills and fluency in English (speaking/writing);
- 2-3 years of corporate solutions experience.
Our solutions are flexible and run on several technologies and platforms. Our main development effort focus is on C#/.NET. We trust that you will be able to quickly pick up and seemingly fit in our development environment.
This job is right for you if:
- You are Creative, Bodacious and User Interface/Usability aware;
- Curious, Resilient and Pixel Perfectionist;
- You ride on TOP of the modern approaches on web and mobile application design;
- You want to do both mobile and standard web design solutions;
- You like to learn and research independently, but you know when to ask for help;
- You can think for yourself and you are constructive in approaching your work;
- You have a mature approach to responsibilities and like to have fun;
- You love to work in a small team of effervescent colleagues;
- You are engaged and enthusiastic about challenging and demanding objectives
- You enjoy the challenge of creating really great software for great clients;
- You are in love with IT development and want to passionately develop leading edge, worldwide solutions.
What’s in it for you?
You will get all the excitement of working for a web startup in constant evolution with a solid business plan. You get to work on projects from start to finish. That means from the concept and design phase all the way through implementation and roll out.
And obviously, you will get paid a good salary with additional perks. (CVs with Portfolios or References will be valued)
Interested? Apply online and we will be in touch.