WANTED-Enterprise Architecture Senior Manager -Accenture-Brussels-EN/FR/NL
Accenture Strategy - Enterprise Architecture Senior Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Devise and deliver solutions at the intersection of business and technology
At Accenture Strategy you’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients, shaping and executing their business transformation agendas. You’ll also help them navigate their critical problems and biggest strategic initiatives, including digital disruption, industry convergence, growth and innovation, global operating models, sustainable cost management, enterprise transformation and more.
Enterprise Architecture professionals at Accenture create plans to define how technology should be utilized to support an organization’s overall business strategy and create value. They use their understanding of business strategy and their affinity with technology to define the operating model, enterprise architecture and transformation roadmaps of technology organizations. They maintain knowledge of best practices, industry landscapes, reference architectures, and emerging technologies, and apply these to develop innovative business solutions.
Enterprise Architecture professionals must be able to:
- Understand a client’s business strategy and help to define the link with technology
- Quickly understand a client’s (IT) operating model including the organizational structure, processes and governance
- Navigate through the Accenture global network, and leverage the necessary expertise to develop relevant enterprise architecture insights
- Assess the impact of the business strategy on the architecture landscape, including organization, information and infrastructure and applications
- Develop recommendations and translate them into blueprints and actionable roadmaps for complex and large technology environments
- Function as guardians of the architecture to make sure that new initiatives comply with set guidelines, without jeopardizing business objectives
- Guide our clients through the transformation program to successfully implement their strategies and enterprise architecture
As an Enterprise Architecture Senior Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Interacting with senior management levels at our clients and within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing significant matters
- Defining approaches that provide structured solutions to complex technology strategy problems at our clients by re-combining existing methodologies and teams
- Managing diverse project teams at our clients, in both a project supervisor as well as a people manager role
- Defining and implementing the business development and sales plan for the BeLux region
- Contributing to setting the strategic direction for the Enterprise Architecture practice in the BeLux region and managing the practice
- At least 10 years of professional experience in relevant Enterprise Architecture & IT Transformation domains
- Experience in consulting or customer-facing project-based work
- Knowledge of the most common Enterprise Architecture and IT Governance frameworks
- Experience in sales of consulting work
- A degree from a leading university, preferably complemented by technology or business studies
- Flexible and able to travel when required, within your work-life balance limits
- Professional proficiency in French, Dutch and English
- Previous experience in the Financial Services or Electronics & High Tech industry groups
Professional skills requirements
- Proven experience in at least two of the following domains: Digital Strategy, IT Cost Reduction, IT Infrastructure, IT Security Strategy, ERP ecosystems
- Ability to work creatively and analytically on solving complex Enterprise Architecture issues related to technology
- Eager to deep-dive into various areas of organizational, information and technology architectures
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Strong networking skills, building and growing relationships with senior client stakeholders and addressing their needs pro-actively
- Ability to build, manage and foster a project team
- Ability to work in a consulting environment, combining fast-paced project work with running a practice
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
At Accenture Strategy you’ll work with industry leading clients, helping to define and deliver state-of-the-art solutions for strategic C-Suite issues. Our global network of experts will support you in building a solid network and expanding your knowledge and experience. Intense teamwork, combined with continuous training will bring your professional and personal skills to the next level and provide unparalleled opportunities for you to grow and advance in your career.
Our collaborative and inclusive working environment builds on the strengths and added value of each person. We help you to find the right balance through flexible working using the latest collaboration technologies and mobility solutions.
You will chart a sustainable career journey guided by your personal Career Counselor. This will enable you to continuously grow as a professional and individual through a tailored growth path.
As a valued member of our Accenture family, your sense of belonging will be nurtured through a diverse program of initiatives and community networking events that recognize your achievements. Our Sports, Corporate Citizenship, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity programs and our annual Innovation Challenge provide additional fun and inspiring ways to engage with colleagues and society.
About Accenture Strategy BeLux
Accenture Strategy BeLux is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial Strategy consulting practice with a ‘hands-on, value & impact’ culture. We support C-Suites to transform their businesses by leveraging the differentiated Accenture DNA, driven by a deep understanding of technology. Our people focus on defining sustainable and realistic business plans that can be effectively implemented by our clients.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
The Talentree team