Senior E&I Engineer Romania
A challenging job in a family atmosphere? It’s possible!
Contec is een middle-sized SME with HQ in Belgium and offices in Ploieşti (Romania), Kortrijk (Belgium), Łódź (Poland) and Amiens (France). Within the niche of industrial automatisation we work on turnkey projects around the world. Our activities include Electrical & Instrumentation, Power Studies, Manufacturing Control (PLC/CADA) and Manufacturing Operations Management.
Our greatest assets?
- We complete automatisation projects from A to Z, in multidisciplinary teams;
- Together we strive for the same goal, which means a strong team spirit prevails;
- Our international character and the fact that we are active in a wide range of sectors;
- As a cooperative company we are independent on the market, which allows us to be flexible;
- We strongly believe in ownership for your own projects and give our people the opportunity to develop themselves;
- We are a strong growing company. And as Contec grows, our people are growing too. In the end, they are our greatest strenght!
Are you the one to strengthen our team?
As a Senior E&I Engineer you are responsible for the right determination of the scope, detail engineering, preparation, planning and realisation of the complex, integral projects with the components Electrotechnics, Instrumentation and Automation. You analyse the needs of the customer and translate them to a detail engineering that you will elaborate in team.
Your tasks in a nutshell:
- You supervise projects from A to Z according to the agreed scope, budget and planning. You can anticipate to possible problems and provide structural solutions.
- You determine the necessary resource planning in consultation with the Operations Manager and your Functional Unit Manager.
- You take up your role as team lead and guide, delegate and share the necessary knowledge.
- Together with your team you complete the detail engineering and guarantee a qualitative end result.
- You profile the company with the customer and can detect possible new needs and respond to them.
- You follow up projects according to the specifications of the customer and the legal standards.
- You comply the documents needed to succesfully complete the project in the different stages.
- You are present at the follow-up meetings with the client. You ensure your preparation and report afterwards so that internal and external parties are constantly aware of the project progress.
Are you the M/F we are looking for?
- You already have a number of years of experience as an engineer and you feel good in project-based work.
- You are and Industrial Engineer, preferably in Electrotechnics or Electromechanics.
- You have an analytical mind and you are creative in finding solutions.
- You are communicative and function well in a team.
- You are very committed to customer orientation.
- You keep your head cool in stress situations and look for the best solution while maintaining a good relation with the customer.
- You like variety and challenges.
- You are able to structure your work independently and meet deadlines.
- You have no problem traveling from time to time (e.g. at the start-up of installations).
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, preferably including MS Access.
- You are familiar with the following technologies:
- Selection of electrical components
- Knowledge of the legal standards and guidelines such as AREI, EN60204.1, etc.
- Eplan P8
- Instrumentation & measurement- and controltechnology
- Cable calculations
- General industrial automation
- A lot of variety due to project-based working and the wide range of sectors in which we operate
- An open and transparent corporate culture.
- An enthusiastic team in our Romanian office in Ploieşti.
- A flat organisational structure, making the communication line to management very short.
- A high degree of flexibility, among other things due to the flexible working hours and many possibilities regarding the holiday arrangement.
- A high level of involvement (there is the possibility to participate in the company through shares).
- A dynamical and constantly innovating working environment.
- The possibility to develop your technical knowledge on a continuous base, both in depth and in width.
- The possibility to work in an international framework.
Wondering how our Electrical Engineers experience their job?