MANUFACTURING ENGINEER MEASUREMENT PROCESSES - Brussels
We are looking for talented employees who want to invest in a dynamic and innovative company.
Join us as:
Manufacturing Engineer Measurement Processes - Business Unit Integrated Assemblies(M/F/X)
- Plans the overall (CMM) measurement processes, methods, equipment and methodologies
- Manages the development and implementation of measurement processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency
- Continuously evaluates and optimises the measurement methodology & efficiency of measurement process (reduce cost)
- Responsible for the development of new measurement techniques and processes
- Reviews, evaluates and implements engineering changes and specification requirements
- Introduce and maintain statistical process techniques to monitor and use the measurement data to improve (cost, time, quality) the manufacturing processes.
- Works closely together with (but not limited to) Manufacturing Engineering, Operations Line management and quality program management
- Performs Repeatability & Reproducibility studies on (3D) measurement processes
- Assures that measurement programs are kept up to date and back-up are available
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments
- Optimisation of measurement area flow by introducing lean principles and (semi)-automatic transport
- Investigate and implement new (vision) measurement systems in the SABAC production lines (ex. Usage of CNC machine capability, ..)
- Support self-inspection implementation initiative
- Prospection of new measurement systems when required
- Develops specifications for outsourcing activities ( measurements outsourcing, parts outsourcing for new program, validation of supplier methodologies & processes, …)
- Reports to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager and has a strong matrix link towards the Quality Control Manager
- Scope Sabca Bruxelles & Sabca Lummen
- MSc in engineering (electro mechanics or mechanics) with experience in production, engineering and/or manufacturing engineering
- A good knowledge of 3D measuring equipment of machined parts
- SPC knowledge
- A good knowledge of assembly and the automation of processes
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French and English
- Familiar with the principles of Statistical Process Control and R&R
- People coaching skills & open to work with different cultures
- Analytic personality
- Data driven mindset
- Empowered and able to launch activities independently
- Knowledge of Hexagon - DEA would be an asset
- Knowledge of 3D measurement software would be an asset
- Knowledge of Computer Assisted Design
- Knowledge of quotations standards (ex. ISO, …)
- Language knowledge : French or Dutch & English
- Open for travel (max 5%)
WE OFFER YOU
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits.
- A fascinating and highly professional working atmosphere.
- Support in additional training and personal development.