Tax lawyer with 2 to 5 years of experience
What we offer?
- a multilingual, open and stimulating environment
- direct client contact from day one
- interesting and high profile cases
- a true commitment to your education and training
- active participation in the development of our international practice, in collaboration with our office in London and the Lex Mundi network
- attractive financial conditions.
What we expect?
We are looking for candidates
- with excellent legal analysing skills, which is proven by their academic records
- who have obtained an additional degree in tax law
- who are dynamic and work efficiently
- are client-oriented and think practically and commercially
- have excellent organisational skills and are able to meet tight schedules
- are team players yet are able to work independently
- want to work in an independent law firm which defines its own international strategy
- with Dutch as their mother tongue and a good command of English and French.