Performance Sales: SEO & Digital Consulting (F/M) Oeiras
Performance Sales is a digital marketing agency that is part of the largest communication and advertising national groups. Founded in 2012, we are headquartered in Lisbon. During the last year, our core team of Digital Marketing Specialists has grown 180%.
The company main goal is to offer our clients a wide range of solutions to accomplish great business results and achieve unique Digital Marketing challenges.
We are a global agency and we work with several international brands, leaders in their industries. With projects in more than 45 countries, we've already established worldwide partnerships to extend our reach and to enable us to develop an excellent service to our customers.
We are looking for an SEO Executive to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our projects’ profitability.
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies accordingly with the market best practices
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Ensuring the technical implementations through IT teams
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven experience as SEO Specialist, SEM Executive or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and PHP
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Strong UX/UI fundamentals
- Familiarity with relevant, spiders or content tools (e.g. SEMrush, Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Abobe Analytics, WebTrends), also UX and A/B testing tools.
- Excellent communication skills - Fluent English
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
- Work in an office with an awesome beach view, and a great dynamic Team