LEAD MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - Lummen
For SABCA Limburg - Lummen, We are looking for talented employees who want to invest in a dynamic and innovative company.
Join us as:
LEAD MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (M/F/X)
- Prepares quotes and offers for composite work packages.
- Identifies and Oversees cost reduction Activities and Non conformities Reduction plan.
- Promote Lean Culture and Team Spirit.
- Strives towards a First Time Right mentality.
- Contribute to the technical implementation of new projects.
- Contribute to Specifying the needed resources (infrastructure, jigs, tools, software, manpower) and follows up theirs implementation.
- Writes work instructions and creates training plans for operators.
- Interacts with the operators and use their knowledge to implement continuous improvements.
- Acts as the right hand of the Plant Engineering Manager.
- Manage the engineering team in absence of the plant engineering manager.
YOUR TRACK RECORD
- You have a higher university technical degree.
- You have minimum 10 years of relevant work experience.
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience with continuous improvement technics such as lean, kaizen, six sigma, …
- Having a green or black belt in lean six sigma is a strong point.
- You have a strong analytic mind, technical insight and organisation skills.
- You are not looking only to the technical aspects but understand also the commercial impact.
- You can lead small teams of engineers and operators to successfully implement improvements.
- You have a critical view on what is happening on the work floor.
- You are not afraid to take decision on your own and are hands-on when needed.
- You are driven to solve complex technical issues quickly and methodical.
- You are able to quickly take decisions based on a technical/economical trade-off and taking into account the material and process specifications.
- Language knowledge : Dutch & English.