Associate with 2 to 4 years of experience in IP-IT and Data Protection Law
Our IP/IT team consists of 5 lawyers, headed by Etienne Kairis. The team advises and represents important Belgian and international companies in relation with new technologies, software contracts, e-commerce, data protection, copyright, industrial property rights and unfair competition. More in particular the team provides assistance to clients with regard to the drafting, assessment and negotiation of contracts, when carrying out audits or with the implementation of data protection policies. Our clients operate in a large variety of sectors such as banking and the financial sector, health care, automotive, marketing, media, entertainment and telecom.
Our lawyers work in close collaboration with the international networks of top-tier independent foreign law firms as well as with our own European and International department.
Why should you apply?
- You have a first class Belgian law degree; additional education abroad is clearly an asset;
- You have already built up an experience (2-4 years) in information technology and data protection and you have a special interest in new technologies and intellectual property;
- Dutch is your mother tongue and you have an excellent command of English; good knowledge of French is an additional asset;
- You are dynamic, persistent and efficient;
- You are client-oriented and think practically and commercially;
- Working in an independent law firm with its own international strategy appeals to you.
What do we offer?
- specialisation, with sufficient variation;
- a true commitment to your education and training;
- active participation in the development of our international practice, in collaboration with our office in London and the Lex Mundi network;
- a stimulating intellectual environment with a focus on motivation and team spirit;
- attractive financial conditions.