BUSINESS ANALYST - Brussels
We are looking for talented employees who want to invest in a dynamic and innovative company.
Join us as:
Business Analyst (M/W/X)
As a business analyst you'll work within a specific department at SABCA, helping to manage, change and plan for the future in line with their goals. You'll need to understand the current organisational situation, identify future needs and create solutions to help meet those needs, usually in relation to information and software systems.
You'll need to demonstrate excellent understanding of the way the organisation works, as you'll be helping the business to develop its functions, services and products to meet goals with internal and external stakeholders.
You'll also play a key role in communicating between internal departments and external parties, acting as an intermediary where necessary to convey how information technology can support the organisation's needs.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Manage the ICT project for SABCA and the identified partner.
- Build a project charter together with the business and the partner.
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations.
- Collect requirements from stakeholders and translate them into functional specifications; create scoping documents.
- Conduct workshops for purposes of presentations, reviews, approvals, recommendations, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Regular communication of project status to the business and together with the partner you manage changes.
- Execute User Acceptance Tests together with the business to make sure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet ROI objectives.
- Recognize the needs for trainings; prepare and conduct them with the partner.
- Participate to the creation, maintenance and sharing of the documentation.
- Bachelor and Master degree in engineering or related fields.
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience as a Business/Process Analyst in ICT projects within an industrial environment.
- Understand and apply project methodologies like Prince2, Scrum, SAP Activate.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
- Experience in developing efficient solutions to specific business area problems.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences.
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French, the second national language is a plus.