LICENSED AIRCRAFT ENGINEER B1 or B2 - Gosselies
We are looking for talented employees who want to invest in a dynamic and innovative company.
Join us as:
LICENSED AIRCRAFT ENGINEER B1 or B2 (M/F/X)
- You will be responsible for passionate military aircraft maintenance activities with the perspective to become team leader (based on experience).
- You ensure coordination and execution of scheduled maintenance and modification programs on the aircraft and the supervision and coaching of your team.
- Based on customer requests and after having obtained sufficient experience on the aircraft type, technical support interventions on Air Bases of our (mainly military) clients are a possibility.
- You will participate to the process of continuous improvement in the frame of Part-145 Airworthiness.
- You have an EMAR Part 66 B1 or B2 licence.
- You have type rating on civilian or military aircraft with 5 years minimum experience on aircraft in total.
- You are able to use computer tools and electronic documentation.
- You are rigorous and thorough, respectful of instructions and quality oriented as required for work in an aviation environment.
- You show team spirit and flexibility.
- You speak fluent French & English.
- You are available quickly.
- Your work on military aircraft will require a (standard routine) national security investigation in order to obtain the sufficient NATO security clearance authorisation.
WE OFFER YOU
- The chance to work in an exciting professional (mainly military) aviation environment
- An attractive remuneration package with extra-legal benefits.
- A function rich in contacts.
- Support in terms of additional training and opportunities for personal development.