IT Support Specialist
What is your mission?
- You track, resolve and manage end-user support.
- You are responsible for the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, optimization, and documentation of the IT infrastructure, including PCs, VMWare, wireless devices, switches, routers, and others as required.
- You demonstrate proficient knowledge of IT principles, practices, standards, technologies, and procedures.
- You proactively anticipate and resolve problems, and you create conditions and processes to support change.
- You are process oriented with the ability to lead, follow through on projects, tasks, and reporting.
- You perform complex analysis and completing tasks successfully in a timely manner.
- You support IT management in developing best practice methods, processes and procedures for WAN/LAN and data center operations.
- You monitor, maintain, and implement to ensure appropriate backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity.
- You perform local project management activities.
- You communicate with employees at all levels, both within IT and outside of IT.
Who are you?
- You are a quick learner, passionate about IT and someone who strives to deliver exceptional support to our internal customers.
- You have good analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- You are a team player and open to cultural diversity.
- You have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures for end user technical support (including remote desktop management tools).
- You have solid knowledge of Active Directory, Office 365, Server administration (including Linux) and virtualization, Network, WAN and VoIP.
- You hold a University degree in Information Technology or similar.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience as an IT Support Specialist in a multinational company.
- Professional proficiency in English is a must.
- ITIL, Microsoft and other certifications are a plus.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job with potential for growth in an international and diverse company.
- A permanent contract with full time employment.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary package including benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance).
- Stunning offices and a great company culture, based on respect and comradeship.
- An opportunity to contribute to a better, healthier world in collaboration with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
Who are we?
GC Corporation was founded in 1921 in Japan and has developed itself into one of the most prominent companies in the development, production and distribution of a very wide range of dental products.
Since 1972 GC Europe NV is located at the Researchpark Haasrode in Leuven. GC Europe NV supports and leads our different sales offices and supports authorized dental dealers. Our warehouse distributes our products throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. Additionally, we offer state of the art products and systems for dental technicians.
When applying, be sure to upload your CV and motivational letter to your profile!