As our Data Analyst, you will be responsible for managing SAP in production and for cost controlling in order to offer the right data at all times to management. You will be supporting a colleague who is currently involved in an internal global project.
What is your mission?
- You are the SPOC for all SAP related problems and questions
- You maintain, analyze and report data generated by production
- You collect, document and analyze the requirements concerning the improvement and development of SAP
- You coordinate SAP change requests
- You present data in graphs, tables, …
- You are responsible for product costing and related master data
- You perform monthly order settlements: ensure accuracy and timeliness, and ensure analysis and explanation for difference between actual and target costs
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor’s degree with a technical focus
- You have thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- You have thorough knowledge of SAP production, SAP quality management, SAP warehouse management and of SAP cost controlling
- You have at least 3 years experience in production environment with SAP
- You speak Dutch and English fluently
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job with potential for growth in an international and diverse company.
- A fixed-term contract of 6 months (full time employment).
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary package including benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance).
- Stunning offices and a great company culture, based on respect and comradeship.
- An opportunity to contribute to a better, healthier world in collaboration with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
Who are we?
GC Corporation was founded in 1921 in Japan and has developed itself into one of the most prominent companies in the development, production and distribution of a very wide range of dental products.
Since 1972 GC Europe NV is located at the Researchpark Haasrode in Leuven. GC Europe NV supports and leads our different sales offices and dealers. Our warehouse spreads our products to Europe and the Middle East. Next to this we produce some leading products for dental technicians.
When applying, be sure to upload your CV and motivational letter to your profile!