Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be a part of our QA Team. Together with your colleagues, you will ensure the implementation and continuous improvement of GC’s Quality Systems.
What is your mission?
- You support the implementation, maintenance, review and improvement of quality systems and quality system processes
- You improve awareness, visibility, and communication on quality initiatives
- You control/audit systems in order to guarantee compliance and to initiate and/or implement improvement
- You assess and confirm suppliers capability to meet standards of supply, through supplier selection, approval and evaluation process
- You ensure that all procedures relating to the quality, safety and environment system are kept up to date and have them checked regularly by the right people
- You support continuous improvement activities in terms of process and system improvement
- When needed, you provide trainings to all associates on quality related aspects
- You coordinate internal, supplier and external audits
- You ensure that the quality system is understood and applied throughout the organisation on all levels by personnel concerned
- You implement, monitor and maintain the NCR/CAPA (Non Conformity Report – Corrective Action Preventive Action) processes and the complaint handling processes
Who are you?
- You have a University degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Dentistry or an equivalent life science degree
- You have a least 1 year of experience in the Medical device / Pharma / Life science industry
- You thoroughly know ISO Standards (13485, 9001, 14971)
- You have practical knowledge of EU Medical Device Regulation and FDA requirements
- You know several quality tools and methods (e.g. FMEA, Lean Manufacturing, 5S)
- You have a result and quality oriented approach, your focus is always on the customer, you are an analytical thinker, you have good communication skills and you are a highly committed person
- MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) has no secrets for you
- You speak and write English and Dutch fluently
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job with potential for growth in an international and diverse company.
- A permanent contract with full time employment.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary package including benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance.
- Stunning offices and a great company culture, based on respect and comradeship.
- An opportunity to contribute to a better, healthier world in collaboration with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
Who are we?
GC Corporation was founded in 1921 in Japan and has developed itself into one of the most prominent companies in the development, production and distribution of a very wide range of dental products.
Since 1972 GC Europe NV is located at the Researchpark Haasrode in Leuven. GC Europe NV supports and leads our different sales offices and dealers. Our warehouse spreads our products to Europe and the Middle East. Next to this we produce some leading products for dental technicians.
When applying, be sure to upload your CV and motivational letter to your profile!