IT Service Manager
As IT Service Manager at ZL Microdent, you are responsible for the development and execution of strategic IT initiatives, as well as IT operations delivery and project management in a complex, distributed computing environment. You are part of the GC Europe IT organization, responsible to provide a broad range of IT support services to meet end-user requirements, in line with corporate procedures & standards.
- You act as a business partner for the DACH
- You are responsible for the IT Budget
- You are responsible for contributing to, and delivering, the IT strategy (including execution of key strategic initiatives related to Business Transformation, Service Delivery & Infrastructure, Information Security, Architecture, Business Continuity and Programme Management)
- You are responsible for the definition, development, maintenance and operation of systems, including optimization, and documentation of the IT landscape (applications and infrastructure)
- You provide technical management of IT operations, ensuring that agreed service levels are met and all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to
- You support IT management in developing best practice methods, processes and procedures for WAN/LAN and data center operations
- You monitoring maintenance, and implementations for ensuring appropriate backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity
- You perform project management activities, including resource management, by coordinating operational activities with third party vendors
- You communicate with employees at all levels, both within IT and outside of IT
- You hold a University degree in Information Technology or similar
- You have 8+ years of professional experience as an IT Engineer in a multinational company
- Excellent relationship / stakeholder management abilities
- Strong influencing, problem resolution, and communication skills
- Experience in Project management and people management
- You are a team player and open to cultural diversity
- ABAS and\or SAP knowledge is preferred
- Manufacturing experience is required
- Professional proficiency in English and German is mandatory
Mandatory knowledge of ITIL and Service Management methodologies
- A challenging job in a growing international company
- The location of the job will be in Breckerfeld (Germany), but can be flexible
- Full time contract with flexible working hours
- Competitive salary with extra-legal advantages
Who are we?
ZL Microdent-Attachment GmbH & Co. KG is part of the internationally leading GC group of companies and draws on more than 40 years of experience in the design and manufacture of fine mechanical precision parts for partial prosthetics and dental implantology.
When applying, be sure to upload your CV and motivational letter to your profile!