RAMS ENGINEER - Brussels
We are looking for talented employees who want to invest in a dynamic and innovative company.
Join us as:
RAMS ENGINEER (M/F/X)
You lead the Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS) analyses for systems developed within the Actuation System Business Units. Those systems consist of mechanical assemblies, electronic units (including embedded software) and power sources. Those analyses consist in:
- Failure mode, effects, detectability and criticality analysis
- Evaluation of reliability and availability performances
- Safety analysis
- Failure tree analysis
- Software-hardware interaction analysis
- Follow-up of subcontracted analyses
- Critical item follow-up
Within the System team, you will take the responsibilities of RAMS expert/representative. You will consolidate and participate in the development processes to closely integrate RAMS topics in the system analyses, including:
- Analyse Customer requirements
- Flow down of requirements to subsystems
- Define the requirement validation plan
- Follow up of requirement validation
- Define maintenance plans
- Profound knowledge of RAMS aerospace norms: MIL-HDBK217, MIL-HDBK338, ECSS-Q-ST-30 …
- Basic knowledge of requirement management tools such as Doors
- Basic knowledge of simulation tools such as Simulink, Dymola (Modelica)
- Significant experience in mechanical and hydraulic system design
- You are willing to travel short periods in Europe
- You speak English, French and Dutch
WE OFFER YOU
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits.
- A fascinating and highly professional working atmosphere.
- Support in additional training and personal development.