We are looking for an associate (0 – 3 years of experience) to join our Real Estate team
What we do
Our core real estate practice is led by partners Yves Delacroix and Alexandre Emond. The team works closely with the firm’s other practices, in particular the tax department, the regulatory department (city planning and environment) and the corporate and finance department, each of which is likewise renowned as being amongst the best in the country.
Altogether our firm counts some 25 specialists in the real estate sector who are experts in all legal disciplines intrinsic to real estate.
We cover all aspects within the sector: retail property, hotel and leisure property, office property, industrial property (warehouses and industrial sites), residential care and residential property (generally acting for professional companies or firms active in the residential property market).
We assist Belgian and foreign clients at all stages of their property projects whether the need is for advice, drafting and negotiation of documentation, or dispute-resolution.
What we offer
Associates starting or continuing their career within our Real Estate team can expect:
- highly interesting, challenging and diversified matters;
- a multilingual, open and stimulating work environment;
- team work;
- direct client contact from day one;
- a true commitment to your continued legal education and training;
- attractive financial conditions.
What we expect
We are looking for bright associates who:
- have a first class Belgian law degree;
- have strong analytical skills;
- have editorial fluency and impeccable spelling;
- are eager to learn;
- are client-oriented and think practically and commercially;
- have excellent organisational skills and are able to meet tight schedules;
- are team players yet are able to work independently;
- have French or Dutch as their mother tongue, with a good command of English.