Electrical & Instrumentation Designer Łódź
You will join our E&I team, mainly occupied with the electrical design of installations in Comos, Eplan and AutoCAD.
You are responsible for preparing the following E&I design documents:
- Block diagrams
- Overall wiring diagrams
- Loop diagrams
- Cable lists
- I/O list with I/O allocation
- Design (layout, equipment and terminal lists) of low voltage panels, Motor Control Centers, instrument panels, marshalling cabinets
- You have a technical degree, preferably in Electricity or Electromechanics, or have equivalent experience.
- You are communicative and function well in a team context.
- You work accurately and set high quality standards to your work.
- You are able to structure your work independently and meet deadlines.
- You have a good knowledge of English (oral and written).
- You are familiar with working in MS Office and a Windows environment.
- You have some knowledge of databases.
- You have at least a basic knowledge of electricity.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus.
- You start with a training period in Belgium from at least two weeks to two months depending on your experience and knowledge
- An open and transparent organisational culture
- A horizontal organisational structure, with very short communication lines towards managers
- A high degree of flexibility, including flexible working hours and many possibilities with regard to holiday planning
- A high degree of employee involvement (for instance, the opportunity exists to participate financially in the company)
- A dynamic and continuously innovative working environment
- The possibility to continuously develop the depth and scope of your technical knowledge.
- Ample variety due to the project-based nature of the work
- The possibility to work in an international context