Product Manager Digital
As a Product Manager Digital, you define, develop and execute under the guidance of the Business Unit Manager Digital the strategy for EMEA region, this includes new product development and introductions. You also manage the product life cycle of existing products, in order to assure a continuous growth of the overall company business.
What is your mission?
- You launch innovative Digital dentistry solutions and related equipment to dental laboratories and clinics, guide existing products through their life cycles.
- Your ability to analyse the market and the competition, combined with your professional experience, enables you to steer the product portfolio in new design directions and position products where they attract the right target groups.
- You develop creative briefing and hand over to the Marketing communication department
- In your interface functions you maintain a constant exchange of information with all departments relevant to the enterprise, in particular Sales, Marketing, Training & Education and R&D.
- You drive cross functional teams for a successful and timely Product development and launch.
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or in a related field is required.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in the field of (Digital) dentistry. You have very good understanding of the digital work flows. Knowledge about 3D printing market is a plus.
- You have great demonstrable Project Management skills, and are able to steer a project team.
- Ability to work in a structured manner with great personal initiative, and to set priorities.
- You have strong communication skills at any level.
- You have a good command of English. Speaking German and Dutch is a plus.
- You are proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint).
- You are available to travel upon request.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job with potential for growth in an international and diverse company.
- A permanent contract with full time employment.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary package including benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance).
- Stunning offices and a great company culture, based on respect and comradeship.
- An opportunity to contribute to a better, healthier world in collaboration with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
Who are we?
GC Corporation was founded in 1921 in Japan and has developed itself into one of the most prominent companies in the development, production and distribution of a very wide range of dental products.
Since 1972 GC Europe NV is located at the Researchpark Haasrode in Leuven. GC Europe NV supports and leads our different sales offices and dealers. Our warehouse spreads our products to Europe and the Middle East. Next to this we produce some leading products for dental technicians.
When applying, be sure to upload your CV and motivational letter to your profile!