As a Marketing Officer, you oversee marketing communication campaigns and play a key part in communicating the organization’s marketing message for Benelux.
What is your mission?
- Initiate, coordinate and execute commercial actions and projects
- Both responsible for graphic design (in collaboration with partners) and for marketing planning (all-round)
- Planning and taking care of product newsletter to all dentists and dental technicians in Benelux
- Development of creative concepts into all conceivable formats and expressions
- Develop printed material, advertisements, etc.
- The first contact person for dealers (partners) to determine the monthly actions regarding marketing
- Responsible for the follow-up of all marketing plans of our partners (timely delivery of articles, banners, advertisements, etc).
- Daily tracking and expansion of social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Coordinate the preparation and follow-up of mass mailings to dentists and dental technicians
- Coordinate press releases and product announcements to partners
- Providing support in the follow-up of translations of brochures, IFUs and advertisements in cooperation with other departments
- You follow new developments in the field of marketing and communication
- Maintaining and expanding contacts with external partners
- Support with organizing events and customer days
- In cooperation with GC Europe responsible for maintaining a professional image of the organization in the marketing communications
Who are you?
- You have a bachelor degree in Marketing or related field
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar marketing role
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong graphic design skills (Photoshop, InDesign and PDF)
- A team player with ability to multi-task on fast paced, diverse marketing projects
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness is a must
- High proficiency in English and Dutch (French is a plus)
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job with potential for growth in an international and diverse company.
- A permanent contract with full time employment.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary package including benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance.
- Stunning offices and a great company culture, based on respect and comradeship.
- An opportunity to contribute to a better, healthier world in collaboration with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
Who are we?
GC Corporation was founded in 1921 in Japan and has developed itself into one of the most prominent companies in the development, production and distribution of a very wide range of dental products.
Since 1972 GC Europe NV is located at the Researchpark Haasrode in Leuven. GC Europe NV supports and leads our different sales offices and dealers. Our warehouse spreads our products to Europe and the Middle East. Next to this we produce some leading products for dental technicians.
When applying, be sure to upload your CV and motivational letter to your profile!