Product Manager Implants
As a Product Manager implants, you improve the market success of existing and new products by actively and efficiently managing the product lifecycle. You perform market researches, introduce new products on the market and document products to realize an optimal sales result through the department sales and marketing.
What is your mission?
Product lifecycle management, new product introduction and market research
Actively collect and analyze market trends and -information (prices, competitors, etc.)
Conduct SWOT-analysis and elaborate conclusions
Make and explain a proposition with conclusions concerning the position, USP’s, price and strategy of the product to the Marketing Manager
Visit opinion leaders and influential end users (universities, dentists, dental technicians, …)
- Deliver technical product documentation in line with and to support the positioning of existing and new products
Product trainings & presentations
- Develop trainings (theoretical and hands-on) for different target groups
Create training tools like presentations, videos, models, procedures etc.
Give product trainings for new and existing products to sales and marketing, customers and dealers.
Forecasting & product availability
- Ensure the timely delivery of new and existing products in line with sales budget.
- Work out opportunities to contribute to the fulfilment of market needs in time by translating internal and external ideas as well as Voice of Customer into development and realization of new products
Who are you?
- A degree in Marketing, Business, Dentistry or in a related field is required.
- Experience in the field of dental industry, especially with implants is required
- Healthcare marketing/sales experience is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a structured manner with great personal initiative, and to set priorities.
- Strong communication skills at any level.
- A good command of English and German is required. French is a plus.
- Required to travel to Germany on a regular basis
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job with potential for growth in an international and diverse company.
- A permanent contract with full time employment.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary package including benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance).
- Stunning offices and a great company culture, based on respect and comradeship.
- An opportunity to contribute to a better, healthier world in collaboration with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
Who are we?
GC Corporation was founded in 1921 in Japan and has developed itself into one of the most prominent companies in the development, production and distribution of a very wide range of dental products.
Since 1972 GC Europe NV is located at the Researchpark Haasrode in Leuven. GC Europe NV supports and leads our different sales offices and dealers. Our warehouse spreads our products to Europe and the Middle East. Next to this we produce some leading products for dental technicians.
When applying, be sure to upload your CV and motivational letter to your profile!