SAP Business Analyst
As a SAP Business Analyst Logistics, you will be working in the IT team under the supervision of the IT Manager. You will work closely together with the Global SAP team members, key users and the SAP partner.
What is your mission?
- You act as a primary contact regarding SAP application-related issues, questions, requests towards the business
- You act as a liaison to SAP providers
- You deliver first-level support on SAP
- You coordinate and execute SAP change requests
- You develop and adjust SAP transactions, reports and workflows
- You ensure SAP application documentation is present and up to date
- You gather, document and analyse business requirements related to the development or enhancement of SAP and BI applications used by the GC Europe organizations
- You co-ordinate the design, build, test and deployment on SAP and BI
- You participate in the design, build, configuration and integration efforts on SAP and BI
- You participate in ICT projects worldwide with a focus on Europe
- You organize with the other ICT team members the schedule of roll-outs and upgrade activities of software applications
- You provide support, training and assistance to end users in the areas of SAP and BI
- When needed, you act as a complimentary backup for the Service Desk
Who are you?
- You have a degree in ICT, Bachelor IT or equivalent by experience
- At least 10 years professional experience with the configuration of SAP
- Profound knowledge and experience of
- SAP modules: MM, IM/WM, EWM, SD
- SAP Change and Release management
- SAP Solution Manager
- Project Management and related methodologies, like Prince 2 or PMI
- Record to Report and Order to Cash Leading Business Processes knowledge in a corporate global environment
- Business Process Mapping
- Requirements analysis
- Experience with following areas is a plus:
- SAP S4 Hana
- Experience with reviewing BPDs, Backlog files, Functional and Technical specs.
- Experience with a design, Build and implementation phase.
- Experience with training and testing and the creation pf test scripts and training Manuals.
- Experience on providing training and (helpdesk) support to end-users and preparing training manuals and test scripts
- Experience with data migration to an SAP S4 Hana system, Go live cutover activities and post go live support.
- Experience with a complete full Life Cycle implementation of SAP.
- Experience with international organizations and global SAP implementations.
- Experience with the SAP Activate methodology.
- Service oriented, project-oriented, result-oriented and flexible
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- International work experience in a continues changing environment
- Experience to work in a multicultural cross functional environment
- Willing to travel worldwide
- Profound knowledge of and able to communicate in the English language
- Knowledge of Japanese and-or Dutch is a plus
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job with potential for growth in an international and diverse company.
- A permanent contract with full time employment.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary package including benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance).
- Stunning offices and a great company culture, based on respect and comradeship.
- An opportunity to contribute to a better, healthier world in collaboration with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
Who are we?
GC Corporation was founded in 1921 in Japan and has developed itself into one of the most prominent companies in the development, production and distribution of a very wide range of dental products.
Since 1972 GC Europe NV is located at the Researchpark Haasrode in Leuven. GC Europe NV supports and leads our different sales offices and dealers. Our warehouse spreads our products to Europe and the Middle East. Next to this we produce some leading products for dental technicians.
When applying, be sure to upload your CV and motivational letter to your profile!