Sales Administration Manager
As a Sales Administration Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing European sales strategies and targets in cooperation with the Sales Manager Europe in order to assure the continuous growth of the overall company business. Next to this you will need to analyze sales reports to identify sales opportunities and deliver meaningful insights. You will lead sales related projects in order to continuously improve the sales performance.
What is your mission?
Develop and implement European sales strategies and targets in cooperation with the GCE Sales Manager Europe and the General Manager Sales in order to assure the continuous growth of the overall company business.
Assure the achievement of the European monthly and yearly sales targets, gross margin targets and operating profits in accordance to GCC Global targets. Managing and coordinating the day-to-day activities of the sales department
- Assure the achievement of the yearly and monthly European sales targets
- Implement the yearly European budget process and assure its timely completion
- Creation and Management of European Sales Campaign to ensure growth of turnover and budget achievement
- Definition and Implementation of Pricing in coordination with Product Management
- Dealer Management
- Management of Demand Planning
- Campaign management, Manage CRM development, sales reporting, international events, etc.
Collect data from internal systems and external sources, prepare it for analysis and create reports, dashboards and data visualizations in order to identify sales opportunities and deliver meaningful insights based on all available data sources (CRM, sales, market data). Follow market changes and competitive trends, to ensure a maximum fit with the markets.
- Analyse sales data and translate market opportunities into recommendations to support the local markets in order to achieve sales target.
- Collect, analyze and review the European monthly and yearly sales development vs Budget, gross margin development in accordance to global targets.
- Establish intuitive reporting methodologies; perform ad-hoc market analysis as required to support strategy and analyze performance:
- Further improve and develop the SAP Business Objects sales reporting solution
- Analyze the customer data of the GCE CRM System and translate this into opportunities for sales and marketing purposes.
- Regularly analyse key Performance Indicators
- Measure and provide feedback about effectiveness of Sales and Marketing activities (campaign management) and support the campaign target setting process
- Find new ways to attract new customers, maximize value of existing customers, and retain the most profitable ones.
Ensure the successful completion of sales related projects and the continuous improvement of in-house processes, by implementing methodologies and tools in order to measure and improve sales performance and to better serve customers and other departments within the GCE environment
- Lead and support sales related projects
- Work together with Product Management and Marketing during the launch of new products
- Continuously improve current systems (SAP BO / CRM) and in-house processes
- Supervise all activities concerning the GCE Customer Relationship Management System
Who are you?
- University degree preferably in Science (min. 8 Semester Study)
- 5 years’ experience preferably in dental or medical industry
- At least 2 years of international working experience
- CRM experience or comparable sales force automation tool
- Experience with sales analysis tools (such as SAP Business Objects)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Deep Dutch and English (others of advantage)
We expect you to be entrepreneurial and very analytical. You like to analyze data but also have a commercial mind-set. You are hands-on and practical. Good presentation and management skills.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job with potential for growth in an international and diverse company.
- A permanent contract with full time employment.
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary package including benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, company car incl. European fuel card).
- Stunning offices and a great company culture, based on respect and comradeship.
- An opportunity to contribute to a better, healthier world in collaboration with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
Who are we?
GC Corporation was founded in 1921 in Japan and has developed itself into one of the most prominent companies in the development, production and distribution of a very wide range of dental products.
Since 1972 GC Europe NV is located at the Researchpark Haasrode in Leuven. GC Europe NV supports and leads our different sales offices and dealers. Our warehouse spreads our products to Europe and the Middle East. Next to this we produce some leading products for dental technicians.
When applying, be sure to upload your CV and motivational letter to your profile!