Process Development Engineer
As Process Development Engineer, you will be responsible for production infrastructure and equipment investments. You implement lean and efficient manufacturing procedures with state of the art equipment and methodologies. You will be located in Breckerfeld, Germany.
What is your mission?
Industrialization of manufacturing procedures
Technical specification of infrastructures and equipment
Evaluation of technologies and methodologies
Technical offering valuation and price negotiations with equipment suppliers
Support product development projects with Design Qualifications (DQ)
Organize techno center for prototyping
Implementation of equipment (Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT))
Process validations (Installation Qualifications (IQ), Operational Qualifications (OQ), Performance Qualifications (PQ) and Method Qualifications (MQ)
Who are you?
- Min. 7 years professional experience
- You have had an education in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- You have preferably experience in a micromechanical environment
- You have preferably experience with regulated medical device and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) experiences
- Good level Micosoft Office skills (Excel very important)
- German: native level; English: good level
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job with potential for growth in an international and diverse company.
- A permanent contract with full time employment.
- Competitive salary package including benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance).
- A great company culture, based on respect and comradeship.
- An opportunity to contribute to a better, healthier world in collaboration with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
When applying, be sure to upload your CV and motivational letter to your profile!