FACILITIES MANAGER - Brussels
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager (M/F/X) to oversee all building-related activities in Brussels. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning.
The goal is to ensure the business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
You’ll be working under the supervision of the Head Of Facility group and you will be in charge of the infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning in Brussels.
- Planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishments with the external providers
- Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, fleet management, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs.
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
WE OFFER YOU :
- A full remuneration package
- An enthusiastic, highly professional working atmosphere
- A job rich in contacts
- An active support in the form of additional training