Manufacturing Engineering Manager - Integrated Assemblies - Brussel
We are looking for talented employees who want to invest in a dynamic and innovative company.
Join us as:
MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING MANAGER - INTERGRATED ASSEMBLIES (M/F/X)
- Manages ME resources and provides leadership at ME level
- Plans the overall activities and leads the team
- Responsible for the year plan/ budget cycle
- Coaches, develops, evaluates and leads team members
- Develops ME project priorities
- Maintains and follows-up all ongoing ME projects
- Oversees the development and implementation of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency
- Responsible for the development of equipment to help in the manufacturing process (production tooling)
- Reviews, evaluates and implements engineering changes and specification requirements
- Coordinates with his team the realisation of Research &Technology projects assigned to the BU
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments
- Supports the technical quotes for new parts, assemblies and modifications
- Leads a team of 6 FTE’s responsible for machine tooling and consumables
This position reports to the Head of Operations.
- MSc in engineering (electro mechanics or mechanics) with minimum 10 years relevant experience in production, engineering and/or manufacturing engineering
- A good knowledge of machining of parts and CNC programming
- A good knowledge of assembly and the automation of processes
- Mastering Dutch/French/English
- Familiar with the principles of an ERP system
- People manager
- Analytic personality
- Data driven mindset
- Empowered and able to launch activities independently
WE OFFER YOU
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits.
- A fascinating and highly professional working atmosphere.
- Support in additional training and personal development.