PROGRAM COMMERCIAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST - Brussels
We are looking for talent who want to invest in a dynamic and innovating company.
Join us as:
PROGRAM COMMERCIAL SUPPORT MANAGER (M/F/X)
- At corporate level, the PCS Team Member is responsible for :
- Participation in the management of individual programs as a team member, acting as a deputy of the Program Manager.
- Participate in the elaboration of the detailed Program Plans
- Prepare and conduct internal/external contract review
- Manage contractual and commercial reporting
- Manage sales administration :ordering, invoicing, claim (order to cash process)
- Manage commercial risks
- Provide commercial impacts of change and manage/negotiate this change.
- Ensure all contractual obligations are done
- Keep compliant with internal commercial procedures and certification requirements
- To manage the PLT data’s
- Participate to the commercial process management at Corporate level :
- Provide information for commercial KPI and reporting to PCS team manager.
- Ensure the link between BU and Corporate Team
- Participate to commercial audit
- Propose improvement of commercial management principles
- Acting as deputy of the Bid Managers (Program Managers & Business Developers) in the “fast track” bidding process, from the RFQ to the contractualization :
- Manage offer in database.
- Manage Bid process
- Establish cost and sales prices based, on “fast track” bidding process
- Present data’s to Bid Manager (BU level)
- Establish customer template in a timely manner
- Write commercial proposal
- Negotiate proposal
- Higher education in Legal and /or commercial and/or Engineering and/or Controlling related field, ideally a Commercial Engineer, a Master of Sciences in Engineering or a cost controller with a Master in finance.
- 5-15 years of relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge of B2B contracts legal aspects, acquired in a technical environment
- Strong analytical skills, sense for business and contracts
- Account management / Project Management/ Continuous improvement mind-set
- Affinities / ability to understand technical issues and industrial set up
- Combination of a hands-on attitude and an ability to think strategically
- Influencing skills
- Good MS Office (Excel) skills
- Ability to define specifications for a change concerning a process or information system
- Fluency in French or Dutch and English are mandatory
WE OFFER YOU
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits.
- A fascinating and highly professional working atmosphere.
- Support in additional training and personal development.