Product Manager Restorative Composites
As a Product Manager Restorative Composites, you manage the Composite portfolio for GC in Europe, which is one of the most important product range in the company. You improve market success of existing products by active and efficient lifecycle management. You execute market research, introduce new products on the market and prepare product information packages to achieve an optimal sales result through the department sales and marketing.
What is your mission?
Product lifecycle management, new product introduction and market research
- Actively collect and analyze market trends and -information (prices, competitors, etc.) related to composite portfolio
- Plan, execute and analyze product tests throughout Europe.
- Make and explain a proposition with conclusions concerning the position, USP’s, price and strategy of the product to the Business Unit Manager
- Visit opinion leaders and influential end users (universities, dentists, dental technicians, …)
Product Documentation & Marketing campaign
- Develop marketing strategies to support the launch of new products or animate sales of existing lines
- Create briefing for marketing documentation and online activities in line with and to support the positioning of existing and new products
- Develop tools highlighting clinical solutions more than product features
Product trainings & presentations
- Create training tools like presentations, videos, models, procedures etc.
- Give product trainings for new and existing products to sales and marketing, customers and dealers.
Forecasting & product availability
- Ensure the timely delivery of new and existing products in line with sales budget.
- Work out opportunities to contribute to the fulfilment of market needs in time by translating internal and external ideas as well as Voice of Customer into development and launch of new products
Who are you?
- A degree in Marketing, Business, Dentistry or in a related field is required.
- Experience in the field of dental industry or healthcare marketing/sales is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work in a structured manner with great personal initiative, and to set priorities.
- Strong communication skills at any level.
- A good command of English is required. Dutch or German is a plus.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job in a growing international company.
- The possibility to expand a growing portfolio of qualitative and innovative products
- A work in a very international environment with 10-20% travelling
- Full time employment with an indefinite contract
- Flexible hours.
- Competitive salary package including benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance).
- Stunning offices and a great company culture, based on respect and comradeship.
- An opportunity to contribute to a better, healthier world in collaboration with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
Who are we?
GC Corporation was founded in 1921 in Japan and has developed itself into one of the most prominent companies in the development, production and distribution of a very wide range of dental products.
Since 1972 GC Europe NV is located at the Researchpark Haasrode in Leuven. GC Europe NV supports and leads our different sales offices and dealers. Our warehouse spreads our products to Europe and the Middle East. Next to this we produce some leading products for dental technicians.
When applying, be sure to upload your CV and motivational letter to your profile!