Digital Campaign Analyst
HighCo DATA is looking for an experienced Digital Campaign Analyst to be part of our brand new studio.
Your responsibility is to manage the outgoing B2B, B2C mailings & e-coupons of our various digital campaigns.
Analyse and create data reports of our digital campaigns so you can teach your team members and our partners on how a campaign performed to learn and improve.
You may spot problems or opportunities quickly, and you can communicate and discuss options.
You are a real team player and as you collaborate closely with your team members and colleagues cross department.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience and the ability to understand the bigger picture
- You are a master in Excel/CSV
- You dream of analytics and you can blow away the data dummies with your charts
- Google analytics is your candy store
- You have experience with : Hubspot, Copernica, Mailchimp, Adictiz or Qualifio, Salesforce, Selligent
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience cloud is a plus
- Grip over database concepts like MariaDB and SQL;
- GDPR has no secrets for you
- You are meticulous, you have an eye for detail.
- You always have an eye on reporting and campaign results (SEO).
- You are eager to learn and to innovate
- You think in Marketing automation.
- Team Spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management and project management skills
- Good command over spoken and written communication : NL+FR
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a fast growing company based in Asse.
You will be given real responsibilities and hence, have every opportunity for rapid professional development.
Grab the opportunity to learn from experienced marketers, build your own personal vision and have true impact on the market and the industry.