We are looking for a Marketing Representative to be assigned to GC Europe NV Turkish Liaison Office in İstanbul, Turkey to represent GC products to dentists and create demand, follow and finalization of sales for current and potential/new customers to reach sales targets according to marketing and sales policies.
What is your mission?
- You represent the company in sectoral congress, fairs and exhibitions
- You support all direct sales activities and events that the company are organized
- You do market research, find new customers, new markets and new opportunities
- You maintain regular contact with all customers by customer visits, demonstrations and negotiations in order to achieve targets
- You report on the sector and the market developments closely
- You preparing the report of customer visit and sales
Who are you?
- You are a Graduate of Engineering or Science Faculties or Medical Device Free Sales Certificate
- You speak and write Turkish and English well
- Microsoft Office applications are easy for you to use
- You have at least 2 years sales experience
- People would describe you as energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated
- You have strong communication skills, you are open to development and you prefer an analytical thinking methodology
- You are result-oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
- You have no military obligation for male candidates
What do we offer you?
- A challenging and varied job in an international and diverse company.
- Competitive salary package
- An opportunity to contribute to a better, healthier world in collaboration with colleagues who are passionate about what they do.
Who are we?
GC Corporation was founded in 1921 in Japan and has developed itself into one of the most prominent companies in the development, production and distribution of a very wide range of dental products.
When applying, be sure to upload your CV and motivational letter to your profile!
GC is an equal opportunity employer that evaluate applicants regardless of their race, nationality, gender, age or disability.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promote diversity in the workforce.