Members Relations Manager
General position description
The successful candidate will work on a full-time basis at ENTSO-E offices in Brussels within the Legal Section Reporting directly to Head of Legal Section & General Counsel. In this role you will be the single point of contact toward Members to make sure that the membership activities are fully compliant with the Association governance (article of Association). This in order to maintain a trustful and high-quality member relationship. You will be supported by internal resources contributing to fulfill the main responsibilities and tasks.
Travel may be required.
Responsibilities and tasks
The main tasks will include:
- Strengthening the cooperation and trust of all Members to maintain/enhance their commitment to the Association and being the point of contact between the Members and the Association. You will be an active listener to Members suggestions and concerns and will coordinate their efficient follow-up. You will lead the Association membership satisfaction survey and organise interim and regular pulse check reporting to the Secretary- General and to the Head of Legal Section & General Counsel;
- Ensuring highly professional and appropriate communication towards Members on Association key decisions and processes in line with the internal communication policy;
- Managing Assembly and Board (including Board’s advisory committees and Board Strategic Workshops) physical meetings, in line with applicable timeline, this covers: coordination of the meetings agendas, coordination of the meetings material ensuring high quality and consistency of the documentation and coordination of all administrative aspects for smooth running of the meetings;
- Managing the Assembly and Board written approval procedure, ensuring high quality and consistency of the documentation;
- Ensuring transparency and monitoring the implementation of the key decisions of the Association, in line with the internal communication policy;
- Managing and keeping up-to-date the tools related to the functioning of the Assembly, the Board and the Committees (voting, escalation process and delegation from the Assembly);
- Maintaining the Association Transparency Registry and ensuring compliance with the rules on avoidance of conflict of interest requirements; and
- Ensuring high level of awareness and compliance with transversal Association processes.
- University degree (communication/ law/international relations) or equivalent level of experience in related field of activity.
- Relevant working experience of minimum 10 years including extensive interactions with top executive level. Experience inside an Association is an asset.
- Ability to listen, build trust and resolve conflict in a non-aggressive way.
- Ability to work within a multinational and multicultural professional environment.
- High level of integrity, including attention to confidential information.
- Proactivity with proven expertise in managing projects and multitasking with strong planning skills and time management.
- Keen to details.
- Team player, solution-oriented.
- Openness and flexibility to changing circumstances.
- SharePoint and Outlook savvy.
- Oral and written communication in English, proficient user level.
Please submit your complete application consisting of a motivational letter and curriculum vitae before 7 February 2020