Legal Administrative Support (50%)
General position description
The Administrative Coordinator will work in the ENTSO-E Head Office in Brussels, report directly to the Corporate Process Officer, be part of the legal section comprised of about 7 permanent staff (including some secondments from Member TSOs).
He/she will support primarily the General Counsel and the Corporate Process Officer in the support of the relationship with Members of the Association and in the support of processes implementation and compliance. under the direction of the Corporate Process Officer. His/her key role is to ensure a highly professional communication towards Members on Association matters and process and compliance with the latter.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Administrative support to the management of the Member relationship (managing calendar of meetings, follow-up on ad-hoc Members’ request by, if necessary, ensuring efficient distribution and follow-up of documents and information; correspondence archiving);
- Administrative support in the preparation and archiving of Board and Assembly meetings document and organising the logistics of these meetings;
- Administrative support on Assembly and Board decision tool and follow-up on written process to ensure transparency of decisions;
- Management of the Transparency and Conflict of interest Registry;
- Carrying on general secretarial work such as finalisation of documents (harmonising lay out and structure, use of appropriate template, consolidations of various versions of a document, etc), management of correspondence, file and archive;
- Participating to weekly meetings amongst section coordinators to ensure sharing of information and best practice amongst sections and participate, under the supervision of the Executive Assistant or other colleagues to several projects for better cross-section administrative processes;
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree or graduate or diploma in administration related field. Legal field is a plus;
- Preferably 2 years of administrative support work experience, preferably in an international environment, in an EU institution or in a law firm;
- Excellent both writing and oral communication skills in professional English for cooperating within the Secretariat and for supporting members in the Committees;
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of Share Point Environment is a plus;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, organize resources and establish priorities;
- Autonomous, resourceful, proactive, creative, with a gift for planning and structure.