Facilities Support (part-time 50%)
General position description
ENTSO-E places its staff at the centre of its success and is always trying to improve the work environment and atmosphere bearing in mind the importance of safety.
You will be located in Brussels and be part of the Finance & Administration Section. The successful candidate will be under the day to day guidance of the Event & Facility Senior Officer.
You will make sure the working environment is efficiently used to allow staff and visitors to perform their daily duties.
Responsibilities and tasks
Key tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Intervene if any meeting rooms system issues arise in collaboration with Service Desk team
- Check meeting room bookings and organise their set up liaising with the cleaning company
- Liaise with HR for organizing new joiners welcome/ first day /facilities training
- First line support for our administrative digital applications (meeting rooms booking system; visitor management system, expenses and travel system)
- Manage office supplies storage and dispatch in offices
- Support and follow up Facilities issues
- Managing incoming and outcoming mail
- Book parking spots for visitors
- Order and manage catering partners
- Support logistical aspects for ENTSO-E events
- Education: secondary diploma and/or bachelor in administration related field
- English and French or Dutch proficient user level is mandatory to deal with external providers
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SharePoint environment is a plus
- Multi-tasking/hands on is essential since the tasks may vary from calling the technical companies for a building infrastructure issue to resolve some meeting system issues colleagues and members may encounter
- Reactive and well organised. We are looking for someone who has an issue solving approach and is very reactive when an issue arises
- Digital mindset. You can quickly learn the meeting rooms system complexity as well as other communication software such as Skype for Business. You train collaborators so they can use the system independently
- Past work experiences in the facility/IT department preferred.
Please submit your complete application consisting of a motivational letter and curriculum vitae before 28 February 2020.