Internship in Advocacy and Communication
ENTSO-E represents 42 electricity transmission grid operators of 35 European countries. The work of the association is coordinated by a Secretariat based in Brussels. To support its advocacy and communication activities, ENTSO-E Secretariat is looking for a trainee.
You will be offered the opportunity to:
- gain valuable experience from the inside of an advocacy and communication team in a European context;
- gain skills about EU Affairs in the energy sector;
- build and expand your professional network;
- be part of a multicultural and dynamic environment;
A monthly amount up to €500 is foreseen as reimbursement for commuting and living costs.
Key objectives the traineeship will focus on:
- monitoring of EU legislative development;
- supporting in preparing presentations on key topics for the association;
- supporting in project management;
- drafting of articles for newsletters;
- organising events.
- be current full-time student;
- be available on a full-time basis for a minimum of 6 months;
- be eligible to travel and stay in Belgium for the duration of the traineeship;
- set up internship agreement between the university and ENTSO-E;
- provide proof of health insurance coverage by university;
- be a fluent communicator in English;
- PowerPoint knowledge is desirable;
- enjoy collaborating in an international environment.
Should you be interested in developing your knowledge of European affairs, energy and communication, please send your application consisting of curriculum vitae to email@example.com before 16 March 2020.