Business Development Manager - Retail Market
HighCo DATA is hiring a Business Development Manager Retail Market a real business hacker.
- Hunting new customers based on a "new business development strategic plan”, “prospects list" and / or based on your contacts in retaom markets
- Maintaining, building loyalty and developing the costumer portfolio within the retail markets.
- Providing the best solutions tailored to your prospect / customer needs, and this within the existing HighCo DATA services package.
- Making and negotiating the quotations/contracts:
- In coordination with the Sales Support department, you define the most appropriate pricing (according to the existing rates scale) and the technical/operational feasibility of each quotation;
- You send out the quotations and discuss the quotations with the customers;
- You monitor the status of each quotation;
- You make every effort to pursue a maximum margin on which your commission is based.
- Working in close collaboration with Operations, ICT, Sales Support Team & digital studio, giving all the information needed to have a correct internal follow-up.
- You report to the Retail market manager and CCO about your activity (status related to appointments, quotations, projects,..).
- You represent the firm as part of your function at events and networking meetings (Shopper’s Day, UBA networking,...)
Company Internal responsibilities
- Attendance to interdepartmental meetings when needed
- Attendance to the monthly Sales & Comex Meeting
- Representing the firm as your function
Desired Skills and Experience
- You have at least 3 successful years of experience in the Benelux retail market or in a digital agency with retail account.
- You are a promotional campaign seller
- Digital native but experience in offline production (design and printing) is a strong plus.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Organizational skills, good time-management
- Good command over spoken and written communication : NL+FR, English is a +