Junior iIT / MOM Engineer Łódź
Up for a challenge?
You are part of our Industrial IT team, which mainly concentrates on the installations and migrations of industrial server-client platforms, networks, security, mobility, support and consultancy. This in cooperation with and in support of the Manufacturing Operations Management and Manufacturing Control department.
You are responsible for providing support for all of the ICT aspects of the projects to be delivered. You report to the project manager.
You contribute to the standardization of the IT component selection, configuration and documentation where you take performance, compatibility and security (ISA-99) into account.
You provide advice to the sales department on the design of project-related IT systems.
You ensure the proper transfer of the IT systems to the project manager:
You are responsible for the correct documentation of the delivered systems
You provide IT support on the delivered systems.
Knowledge of the following iIT technologies is a must:
- Windows server
Knowledge of, or interest in the following MOM technologies is a plus:
- NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL or another dialect
Is it you we’re looking for?
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT or equal to relevant experience
- You own an analytical mind and you’re creative in finding solutions
- You’re a teamplayer and take care of your internal and external communication
- You take client – orientation to the next level
- You’re able to structure your work independently and meet deadlines, even in stressful situations
- You’re able to travel from time to time (f.e. start – up phase) and are open to a first training period abroad
- An open and transparent organisational culture
- A horizontal organisational structure, with very short communication lines towards managers
- A high degree of flexibility, including flexible working hours and many possibilities with regard to holiday planning
- A high degree of employee involvement (for instance, the opportunity exists to participate financially in the company)
- A dynamic and continuously innovative working environment
- The possibility to continuously develop the depth and scope of your technical knowledge.
- Ample variety due to the project-based nature of the work
- The possibility to work in an international context