General mission description
The successful candidate will work in the ENTSO-E Secretariat in Brussels, within the Market Section. He/she will also cooperate with Secretariat’s staff across all departments in the frame of the Secretariat's program management structure and in ENTSO-E's efficiency-oriented project framework.
Significant travel may be required (Covid19 measures accordingly).
Responsibilities and tasks
The successful candidate will contribute to the following programs:
- Support the Market Information and Transparency Working Group, with an emphasis on activities related to transparency and data publications.
- Contribute to ENTSO-E Transparency Platform related project(s) both in the development/ implementation phase and in the follow-up via support channels
- Coordinate within ENTSO-E with all the involved colleagues (Project management, Digital colleagues)
- The implementation planning and coordination of the market guidelines (CACM, FCA GLEB), especially for Europe-wide and certain regional implementation of requirements in the market guidelines and of aspects in operations guideline or connection network codes.
- Interactions with European regulators and their agency ACER, with the European Commission, at times with Members of the European Parliament, and with other stakeholders, including providing information about market and transparency issues.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Market Committee meetings, in cooperation with the other staff of the market section, incl. preparing agendas, session files, presentations, decisions and draft minutes.
- Support to the day-to-day business of the Market Section in relation to the functioning of the Market Committee and its working groups, project teams
- Post-graduate degree in information technology, economics, electrical engineering or a related field
- At least 2 years relevant work experience, preferably in the TSO business
- Proven expertise in the energy sector preferably in European electricity market integration issues, e.g. market design, integration of financial and physical power markets, transparency, congestion management, balancing mechanisms, renewable energy integration.
- Excellent skills and a strong interest in communication, for cooperating within the Secretariat, for supporting members in the Committees and facilitating consensus, and for explaining to Commission and regulators, stakeholders, politicians and the public the work products and positions of the TSOs;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English
- Results-oriented attitude, team-player with ability to prioritise.
Please address your complete electronic application consisting of a cover letter and curriculum vitae
through our website before 10 August 2020.