Senior Management Consultant - Freelance
We are looking for motivated management consultants.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for motivated management consultants with several years of relevant experience in a wide spectrum of management domains and sectors within ICT.
You have certificates (PMI, PRINCE2, Scrum, ITIL, BPMN, SIX Sigma,…)
Every consultant is given the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting projects for the clients. Some projects are short-term, others up to a term of a year or 2 years.
- Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent through experience).
- The different roles as a management consultant can be:
- Project Manager
- Service (Delivery) Manager
- Program Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Interim Manager
- Operations Manager
- Contract Manager
- You have worked for at least 10 years for medium-sized to large organizations, within ICT, as a management consultant.
- You have knowledge of (preferably with certification) PMI, PRINCE2, PMBOK, ITIL, SIX Sigma or Scrum, ...
- Broad practical experience with projects in different domains and sectors within ICT
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with stakeholders at the level of general management and senior management
- To be able to work in a functionally bilingual environment. Bilingualism (Dutch and French) is required. Knowledge of English is an important asset.
- At least 3 years of experience as a manager of a team (min. 5 people)
- Proven experience in people management (coaching, mentoring, motivating, ... of employees)
- Skilled speaker (able to explain the sometimes complex matter in understandable terms) both verbally and in writing (including presentations);
- Show ownership for the assigned responsibilities (services, processes ...);
- Team player;
- Customer focus (striving for high customer satisfaction); permanent evaluation of customer satisfaction (via surveys and feedback sessions.)
- Quality-oriented: striving for a high-quality execution of the service management.
- Reliability (respecting “commitments”, being able to deal with confidential information)