WYcreative - Senior Front-end Developer
Who are we?
Glad you asked. Because we are a bunch of creative people that seeks answers by seeking questions. Like the one we just did at the beginning.
As the creative agency of WYgroup, the largest independent Portuguese digital marketing and services group, we are focused on results, technology, consumers, data, but all this is driven by the same force: ideas. And people that are able to have and make them happen. So yeah, we are, and proud to be, a people-oriented agency.
Where are we?
Another great question and we have the perfect answer for that: Our home is 3000m2 facing the beach, on Santo Amaro de Oeiras. And, if you're not a beach person, don’t worry, we work on a hybrid model which means you can also work from home.
Long story short (our stack):
HTML5 + CSS3 (SCSS) + JS (Vanilla JS + jQuery + ES5 + ES6) + Gulp
What we are looking for
- Have 5+ years experience developing web applications (Websites, Web Apps, Newsletters)
- Have an eye for pixel perfect design, attention to quality and detail
- Write high-quality code and use the latest technologies
- Love and rule CSS and HTML
- Write clean and elegant JS code (Vanilla JS + jQuery + ES5 + ES6)
- Things like cross-browser, responsive design, SEO, or good performance come as a standard
- Support Code Reviews and mentor devs to the next level
- Other important stuff:
- Handlebars | SCSS / LESS
- Ajax / REST APIs / JSON
- NodeJS, NPM, Yarn and friends
- Building tools like Webpak and GULP
(Very) Nice to Have
- Experience with working on a creative environment - Agency
- Can work in an Agile environment
- Comfortable working with more than one project at a time
- Practical & recent experience with JS Frameworks like React JS or Vue.js
- Experience working on public APIs: Google Maps + Facebook + Instagram
- Worked, experience or played with some 3D technologies and animations frameworks: WebGL, threejs, pixijs, or others
- Sharp thinking and ability to solve problems
- Sense of responsibility, proactivity and initiative
- Team player, resilient and empathic with an easy-going personality
Our perks & benefits
- Brand renewed office with an awesome beach view at work
- Relaxed and dynamic office environment
- 27 paid vacation days
- Free coffee & fruit
- Learning talks, English classes and Annual executive and technical training
- Loads of celebrations – we have summer parties, team buildings to mingle, victory celebrations, galas byanas, birthday cakes, winter parties, summer schedule parties, family day at work
- Private awning at the beach during summertime, to get yourself tanned on lunch hours and afternoons
- Possibility of working remotely
- WYplus pack of benefits and partnerships
What we need to know
In your application please provide your CV and Portfolio (Github for example).