(Junior) E&I engineer Amiens
We probably don't need to tell you that automation is the future. At Contec, we make it our mission to make industrial processes future proof. We are in full growth and therefore constantly looking for new colleagues. Are you ready to build the factory of the future with us?
For our E&I team, which mainly deals with the electrical design of installations, we are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer with a passion for electricity and engineering.
Projects from A-Z, this is how we do it!
At Contec we realize projects from A to Z. As an E&I engineer you will be involved in our current projects. You are responsible for the following matters, among others:
- Elaboration of schematics, cabinet layouts and component selections.
- Supervision of projects according to the agreed scope and planning.
- Follow-up of projects according to customer specifications and legal standards.
- You compile the documents needed to successfully complete the project in the various stages.
- You are present at the follow-up meetings with the customer. You ensure that you are always well prepared for this and you also report afterwards so that internal and external parties are constantly informed of the project progress.
You always do this in close collaboration with your project coordinator and your team.
Passion for automation? We're looking for you!
- You recently graduated in your bachelor/master Industrial Engineer, preferably Electrical Engineering or Electromechanics, or you are equivalent through experience.
- You are an initiator and you are not afraid to work autonomously.
- Analytical thinking is not a problem for you.
- You have a problem-solving approach and proactively think along about projects.
- Your friends describe you as an adventurer: learning new things and discovering the world together are really your thing!
- Knowledge of the following is a big plus:
- Cable calculations
- Selection of electrical components
- Knowledge of legal standards and guidelines such as AREI, EN60204.1, etc.
- Eplan P8
- Instrumentation & measurement and control technology
- General business automation
- MS Office, preferably including MS Access
At Contec, we attach great importance to you feeling part of the Contec family. With our 8 offices in 5 different countries, the Contec Group has about 240 motivated specialists who are happy to welcome you to their team. We have a flat organizational structure which creates an open and transparent atmosphere. A survey among our colleagues showed that they attach great importance to the following benefits:
- International:with offices and clients in different countries, the world is our playground. Are you an adventurer who likes to go abroad? At Contec it’s part of the job!
- Challenging projects:we work with different clients in different sectors, which makes your job very varied and every day is a new adventure.
- Work-life: flexibility in both directions is important: at Contec you have both flexible and gliding hours.
- Growing together: in addition to a tailor-made onboarding process, we think it is important to invest in our people. How your career progresses largely depends on your interests.
- Cooperative: at Contec, every employee has the opportunity to buy shares. As a result, we not only work together towards a common goal, but we also strengthen the group feeling. Our party committee even goes a step further by organizing the craziest activities!
Contec employees are also offered insurances, meal vouchers, laptop, an extensive training offer etc.
Almost convinced? Read here what our colleagues think of working within Contec.
Ready to say YES to new adventures? Apply quickly, or send us your resume at email@example.com
Not your thing, but do you know the ideal person for this job? Feel free to share the vacancy via our social media channels or via email.