Management Assistant Newcastle
We probably don't need to tell you that automation is the future. At Contec, we make it our mission to make industrial processes future proof. We are in full growth and therefore constantly looking for new colleagues. Are you ready to build the factory of the future with us?
Contec is a medium-sized SME with an HQ located in the port of Antwerp, Belgium. We have offices in Kortrijk, Hasselt, Romania, Poland, France and the UK.
Within the field of industrial automation we profile ourselves by delivering turnkey projects. Our activities include Electrical & Instrumentation, Manufacturing Control (PLC / SCADA), Manufacturing Operations Management & Industrial IT.
At Contec, we attach great importance to you feeling part of the Contec family. With our 8 offices in 5 different countries, the Contec Group has about 200 motivated specialists who are happy to welcome you to their team. We have a flat organizational structure which creates an open and transparent atmosphere. A survey among our colleagues showed that they attach great importance to the following benefits:
- International:with offices and clients in different countries, the world is our playground. Are you an adventurer who likes to go abroad? At Contec it’s part of the job!
- Challenging projects:we work with different clients in different sectors, which makes your job very varied and every day is a new adventure.
- Work-life: flexibility in both directions is important: at Contec you have both flexible and gliding hours.
- Growing together: inaddition to a tailor-made onboarding process, we think it is important to invest in our people. How your career progresses largely depends on your interests.
- Cooperative:at Contec, every employee has the opportunity to buy shares. As a result, we not only work together towards a common goal, but we also strengthen the group feeling. Our party committee even goes a step further by organizing the craziest activities!
Up for a challenge?
As a Management Assistant you’ll provide support to the Functional Unit Manager of our office in Newcastle.
You'll be responsible for a variety of tasks, e.g.:
- General Administration and Reception Management activities to support ongoing operations;
- Support Account Management activities;
- Contract Management;
- Support HR Belgium and preparation of the monthly payroll;
- Support Sales / Marketing activities;
- Support implementation and administration of the ISO standards.
Is it you we’re looking for?
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- You live nearby our Newcastle office;
- You are looking for a full time role;
- You have excellent administrative skills and you work in a reliable, accurate way and with integrity;
- You’re a team player and take care of your internal and external communication;
- You’re able to structure your work independently and meet deadlines, even in stressful situations;
Almost convinced? Read here what our colleagues think of working within Contec.
Ready to say YES to new adventures? Apply quickly!
Not your thing, but do you know the ideal person for this job? Feel free to share the vacancy via our social media channels or via email.