Chefe de Partie (m/f)- Honest Greens - Amoreiras
If you are passionate about cookery and are looking for work at a stable company, apply to us because we need you on the frontline. We want to create unique and memorable experiences for our customers and we want you to join our team!
- To prepare products in line with the technical specifications;
- To ensure the cleaning and maintenance of equipment, utensils and raw materials;
- To use the equipment, utensils and raw materials correctly;
- To comply with HACCP standards;
- To welcome and train new team members.
- Educational attainment: 12th year;
- 1 year’s minimum experience in an identical position;
- Being a team player: available, flexible, dedicated;
- Good knowledge of English – minimum BI level in oral skills;
- ID document (Citizen’s Card or Resident’s Card), taxpayer no. (NIF) and social security no.
What we offer:
- Integration into a young and dynamic team;
- A good working environment;
- The chance to join a stable company;
- Career advancement.
If this is what you are looking for, apply to join us!