Customer Success Manager
In the context of the energy transition and the liberalization of the energy market, Haulogy successfully contributes to the business transformation objectives of its customers in the energy and utilities sector by offering modular and scalable management software and relevant business and IT services in a long-term partnership logic.
In this context, Haulogy is expanding its portfolio of software solutions for the energy market and is looking for several people to coordinate implementation projects and manage operations for its customers.
Customer Success is the foundation of our own success: we cannot exist unless our customers receive great value from our product. Everything we do, evolves around customer centricity. It is (y)our goal to help entrepreneurs work smarter with our products.
Customer Success Manager
Who you are
You love interacting with entrepreneurs: you are an outstanding listener, but above all: you are convincing and inspiring to them. You have a high confidence level when talking to our customers. You have consulting skills and you are creative and driven in finding the perfect solution for our customers.
What you do
As a Customer Success Manager, you start following-up on our Haulogy customers once their onboarding is done and they are ready to use our products for the long ride. You are responsible for making sure our customers get continuous value, by helping them proactively and reactively to ensure product adoption and customer value:
- You assess the customer’s needs on the use of our products and give advice regarding their business processes in the tool;
- You identify account growth opportunities and guide your customers towards the optimal package;
- You pick up where your colleagues from support leave off to offer in-depth help to your customers;
- You manage escalations of at-risk accounts;
- You will manage a portfolio of Dutch/Flemish and French speaking customers.
Sounds like you? You’d be a great fit if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in customer services;
- Have outstanding problem-solving skills and are able to think on your feet to provide solutions to customer issues;
- Have a commercial mindset and are motivated to increase customer lifetime value by spotting upsell opportunities;
- Are driven by helping customers achieve their desired business outcomes through the use of Haulogy solutions;
- Can build excellent product knowledge and do what it takes to keep it up-to-date;
- Have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a high-pressure environment;
- Are patient, empathetic and able to keep your calm, even when things get busy;
- Embrace change and always keep a positive attitude;
- Are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
Why others chose Haulogy: we're lively, not corporate
The values “Collaboration”, “Lifelong learner”, “Innovation” sound like music to your ears? You’re in the right place.
We are proud to offer you an attractive salary package aligned with your experience along with a company car, training plan, laptop, mobile subscription, meal vouchers, representation costs, large covered health insurance, pension insurance…
The last but not least: homeworking and flexibility. Even though we have a brand new office we offer you the possibility to work from home in order to keep a work life balance.
When you join Haulogy, you’re not only part of a dynamic and ambitious company, you literally join an actor in the energetic transition where the well being of our collaborators is crucial!