Industrial IT Engineer Lodz
We don't need to tell you that automation is the future. At Contec we make it our mission to make industrial processes future-proof. We are in full growth and therefore constantly looking for new colleagues. Are you ready to join us in building the factory of the future? You can!
For our Industrial IT team, we are currently looking for an Industrial IT engineer. They mainly deal with installations, migrations and maintenance of industrial server-client platforms, networks, security, mobility, support and consultancy. This is always done in close collaboration with the MOM and MCS departments.
Projects from A-Z, this is how we do it!
At Contec, we carry out projects from A to Z. Depending on the project, you will either work independently or in a team to realise the client's software requirements. The assignments are often very different and varied, so it's important that you are very interested in all aspects of ICT infrastructure.
Here are some of your tasks:
You are responsible for supporting all ICT aspects of the projects to be delivered. You report to the project manager.
• You contribute to the standardisation of the ICT components selection, configuration and documentation
• You will take into account performance, compatibility and security (ISA-99), among other things.
• You give advice to the sales department in the composition of project-related ICT systems
• You are responsible for setting up and handing over the ICT systems to the project manager
• You are responsible for the correct documentation of the delivered systems
You provide ICT support on the delivered systems
Passion for automation? We are looking for you!
• You have a higher degree in computer science (Electronics-ICT, Applied Computer Science, ...) or equivalent through experience
• Taking the initiative and working autonomously does not scare you. You also take into account the necessary deadlines by structuring your work independently.
• You think along problem-solving lines and proactively about projects.
• You are analytical and critical
• You are assertive, communicative and customer-oriented.
• Working in a team? Yes please! Friends describe you as a real team player.
• You have a strong interest in and/or knowledge of the following technologies
• Dell and HPE Servers and Storage
• Virtualisation with VMware
• Microsoft Windows Server infrastructure
• Cisco networks
At Contec, we attach great importance to you feeling part of the Contec family. With our 8 offices in 5 different countries, the Contec Group has about 240 motivated specialists who are happy to welcome you to their team. We have a flat organizational structure which creates an open and transparent atmosphere. A survey among our colleagues showed that they attach great importance to the following benefits:
• International: with offices and clients in different countries, the world is our playground. Are you an adventurer who likes to go abroad? At Contec it’s part of the job!
• Challenging projects: we work with different clients in different sectors, which makes your job very varied and every day is a new adventure.
• Work-life: flexibility in both directions is important: at Contec you have both flexible and gliding hours.
• Growing together: in addition to a tailor-made onboarding process, we think it is important to invest in our people. How your career progresses largely depends on your interests.
• Cooperative: at Contec, every employee has the opportunity to buy shares. As a result, we not only work together towards a common goal, but we also strengthen the group feeling. Our party committee even goes a step further by organizing the craziest activities!
Contec employees are also offered insurances, sports card options, refund on corrective glasses, laptop, an extensive training offer etc.
Almost convinced? Read our testimonials to know what our colleagues think of working within Contec.
Ready to say YES to new adventures? Apply quickly, or send us your resume at email@example.com
Not your thing, but do you know the ideal person for this job? Feel free to share the vacancy via our social
media channels or via email.