Management Assistant with focus on accounting
We probably don't need to tell you that automation is the future. At Contec, we make it our mission to make industrial processes future-proof. We are in full growth and therefore constantly looking for new colleagues. Are you ready to build the factory of the future with us?
We are currently looking for a Management Assistant to support our Finance department in Belgium as well as the local Office Manager.
What will your days look like?
After a couple of months of onboarding in our HQ in Belgium, your focus will be on supporting the Finance department in Belgium. Next to that, you will also offer administrative and HR related support to the local Office Manager.
Your tasks will be:
- being responsible for the sales invoices of Contec Romania and Poland:
- customer management for Contec Romania and Poland
- creation and follow up of invoice proposals to customers for Romanian and Polish projects
- creation and follow up of invoices and credit notes for Romanian and Polish projects
- first local point for customers in case of questions concerning invoice matters/documents
- assisting the Finance Lead to undertake action for defaulters of Romanian and Polish customers
- maintaining close contact with our Project Managers to follow-up the financial part of all Romanian and Polish projects
- executing the local accounting activities: handle incoming invoices, check bank statements, follow-up expense notes,…
- ad hoc (financial) inquiries and reporting
- communication with the external accounting company concerning: personnel files (e.g. medical certificates, annual inventory,…)
- follow up activities in the ERP system:
- the creation and follow up on purchase orders and incoming invoices from suppliers
- the registration of- and follow up on expense notes from employees
- payment follow up of customers & suppliers
- supporting the local Office Manager with administrative and HR related tasks
You will report to the Financial Lead in Belgium and to the Office Manager in Romania.
Passion for finance and administration? We’re looking for you!
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting and a couple of years of relevant experience.
- Office 365 has no secrets for you.
- You speak, write and understand English very well.
- You take ownership in what you do and are able to work under pressure.
- Working in a team? Yes please! Friends describe you as a real team player.
- You are an adventurer with an analytical mind and who’s willing to travel.
At Contec we attach great importance to you feeling part of the Contec family. With our 8 offices in 5 different countries, the Contec group has about 250 motivated specialists who are happy to welcome you to their team. We have a flat organizational structure, creating an open and transparent atmosphere. A survey among our colleagues showed that they attach great importance to the following benefits:
- International:with offices and clients in different countries, the world is our playground. Are you an adventurer who likes to go abroad? At Contec it’s part of the job!
- Challenging projects:we work with different clients in different sectors, which makes your job very varied and every day is a new adventure.
- Work-life: flexibility in both directions is important: at Contec you have both flexible and gliding hours.
- Growing together: in addition to a tailor-made onboarding process, we think it is important to invest in our people. How your career progresses largely depends on your interests.
- Cooperative:at Contec, every employee has the opportunity to buy shares. As a result, we not only work together towards a common goal, but we also strengthen the group feeling. Our party committee even goes a step further by organizing the craziest activities!
Contec employees are also offered a competitive salary and extra benefits like meal vouchers, vacation vouchers, medical care for you and your family, pension plan paid by the employer, laptop, an extensive training offer etc.
Almost convinced? Read here what our colleagues think about working within Contec: https://contec.be/jobs/#testimonials
Ready to say YES to new adventures? Apply quickly, or send us your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org
Not your thing, but do you know the ideal person for this job? Feel free to share the vacancy via our social media channels or via email.