Electrical & Instrumentation Designer Hasselt
You will join our E&I team, mainly occupied with the electrical design of installations in Eplan and AutoCad.
You are responsible for preparing the following required design documents:
- Block diagrams
- Overall wiring diagrams
- Cable lists (electrical and instrumentation)
- Design & routing of main cable paths (electrical and instrumentation)
- I/O list with I/O allocation
- Design of low voltage panels (MCC, low voltage distribution boards LVDB): lay-out, equipment lists, terminal lists
- Local panels with lay-out, equipment lists and terminal lists
- Instrument panels with lay-out, marshalling, equipment lists and terminal lists
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject, preferably in Electromechanics, or have equivalent experience.
- You are communicative and function well in a team context.
- A client-based approach is very important to you.
- You can keep a cool head in stressful situations, and seek out the best solution whilst maintaining a good relationship with the client.
- You are able to structure your work independently and meet deadlines.
- You have a good knowledge of CAD systems
- An open and transparent organisational culture
- A horizontal organisational structure, with very short communication lines towards managers
- A high degree of flexibility, including flexible working hours and many possibilities with regard to holiday planning
- A high degree of employee involvement (for instance, the opportunity exists to participate financially in the company) • A dynamic and continuously innovative working environment
- The possibility to continuously develop the depth and scope of your technical knowledge.
- Ample variety due to the project-based nature of the work
- The possibility to work in an international context